My Dear Friend,
John of http://writingthebody.wordpress.com
has presented me with this prestigious award.
It is with much Love and Gratitude that I Graciously accept
this gift of kindness.
❤️ Thank You My Dear Friend. ❤️
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. List Three (3) things about yourself
I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge these Very Important and Influential People that have Touched my life. It is with their Love, Support, and Inspiration that lit a light that had been dark for too long.
This is not meant to exclude the many other Dear Friends
whose Love, Support, and Encouragement
has touched me deeply, and made a difference in my life.
❤️ You Are All Important To Me ❤️
1. A Special Thank You to Amy of http://herladypinkrose.wordpress.com who inspired, and encouraged me to express my creativity within the world of photography. I just received my first Nikon dslr camera 📷 for my birthday last week. There is so much to learn. I have enjoyed educating myself, and playing with my new toy. Sorry kids these photo’s aren’t ready for the blog site…I hope to show case beautiful works of art one day like Amy posts regularly.
2. A Special Thank You to Lizzy of http://bigbodybeautiful.wordpress.com. Her blog, and writings has helped me to Embrace, and Love my body regardless of my weight. Due to thyroid disease, auto immune disorders, and Menopause. I have struggled with distorted body self-perception, and anorexia nervosa since adolescence.
3. Mentor, Confidant, and Mutual Co-Conspirator Chazz Vincent of http://dreamlanddancing.wordpress.com. Who has inspired more than just my writings…
4. Nominate FIVE (5) other amazing blogs and
comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Duck, Duck, Goose. You’re It!
Please accept this Award,
along with my complimentary box of Godiva Chocolates, and Crystal Champagne.
The Nominees (in no order) Are…
1. The Beautiful, and Amazing Woman of The Elite Vixens of http://thevixens.wordpress.com
2. “G” of http://shamelesslyguiltless.wordpress.com who personifies Empowered Woman.
3. Dear Friend, Partner in Pain Management: Dawn of http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com
4. Dear Friend, Amazing Photographer: Amy of http://herladypinkrose.wordpress.com
5. Dear Friend, Soul Sister: Lizzy of http://bigbodybeautiful.wordpress.com
I’m humbled to have developed many dear, and close friendships within our community.
I’m Inspired by All that I follow.
It’s an honor to be in the company of such Creative, and Talented Artists.
With Much Love & Light To All