As a newbie in the Writing Community, I have not composed very many posts. I have been Very Fortunate to have connected with, and Follow Distinguished Authors, Writers, and Bloggers.
I’m Honored, and Touched that I’m recognized within this Writers’ community.
I have received “The Versatile Blogger Award” by 2 Very Talented Writer’s in our community.
*Please Stop On Over And Check Out Their Sites*
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Bloggers who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. From Dreamlanddancing.wordpress.com Post 7 interesting things about yourself
6. From writingthebody.wordpress.com My seven questions (because I added this…)
1. Retire/Disabled Nurse specialized in Home Health Care, Labor/Delivery Nursery/Pediatrics. Emergency Medical Technician. Stretcher Bunny/Siren Slut
2. Metaphysical Practitioner
3 Married twice. Divorced once. Married to the same Wonderful Man for 22 years. Proud Mom of 3 Fantastic Sons.
4. Erotica Enthusiast
5. Pervert at Heart
6. I enjoy really dark films i.e. Precious, Leaving Las Vegas, Factory Girl
7. Implanted pain pump for intractable pain. Had spinal surgery (2) plates and (6) screws, and fusion from Lumbar 4 to Sacrum.
1. Do you remember your dreams – and if you do what do you think they mean?
In general I don’t remember my dreams. Although when I’m feeling stressed or emotional I may recall something unusual that I believe is my sub conscience trying to resolve or bring to the surface.
2. Would you rather share your life with a pet or a person? (or a person who is a pet?)
I agree with Jon… I Love both, and every gal should have her own play toy as her pet.
3. What is the most submissive aspect of your life and your personality?
Nothing within my personality, although I melt when my Husband touches me.
4. What is the most dominating?
My personality, and “pegging” my Lover. I’m trying to be more “submissive” in the bedroom, by not being so bossy.
Having my Lover tie me up, blindfold me, and let me know who is the boss.
5. if you could retrain as something, would you want to do that?
Yes. I would obtain my degree in law and be appointed as a Judge.
6. Which do you fear more – fire, water, or wind?
In all honesty I don’t fear any of the elements.
As a Florida resident my initial thought was Wind as it destroys everything during Hurricane season.
7. How long on average each week do you listen to music?
And The Award Goes To
*Please note it is your choice to pick either the 7 questions from dreamlanddancing or writingthebody*